cow drinking boba

Profile Page

Find out more about designer Leah Healy

Leah Healy instagram account leah_1314
Leah Healy email leahheely@gmail.com

About Me

Leah Healy business profile picture image

Hello! My name is Leah Healy. I am a New Media Design student at Rochester Institute of Technology. With hopes and dreams of becoming an artist and designer, I have dedicated my future to endless hours on Adobe software and more “outside of the box” thinking than ever before. By integrating my artistic hobbies of photography and painting with digital design, I have found joy in my prospective career field. I have always considered myself creative, whether I was building homes for stray cats with the recyclable at 4 years old, or delving into documentary photography. These creative pursuits have taught me to love the process. The very same process that can sometimes drive me mad can also be therapeutic. The thrill of creating will always be a part of me and I am excited to learn how to build on my creative process as a college student.

Back to Top

My Home

I was born in Brooklyn, NY right by the heart of Coney Island. Growing up in a loud and individualistic place taught me one very important lesson, pay attention to your surroundings. Living in a big city means learning how to pay attention to every detail, for your own safety, and along the way you tend to notice everything. Whether that be the way the person next to you yelling on the phone with no care, the work rush on a freezing cold morning, or the violin man that plays one song on the Q train at 7 am then vanishes. These little parts of my day come together to form a complete feeling of what I call home.

fisherman brooklyn new york seagate
fisherman brooklyn new york seagate
fireman entertainer brooklyn new york seagate chabad
sunset brooklyn new york seagate
seagate chabad jewish, pandemic time
seagate chabad jewish, barmitzvah
Back to Top

S!NG

Sing was a student lead theater program that I participated in during high school. I was art director for my freshman year and producer for the next 3 years. I was able to create a big community within my grade level for people interested in any area of the arts. Since my high school was more STEM based, most of the creative individuals joined this program. Learning how to lead a group of 100 students while taking creative control in areas of the production that was lacking built my character. It inspired me to look into becoming a creative director for my career path.

brooklyn new york midwood senior sing
brooklyn new york midwood senior sing
Back to Top

Playlists

Back to Top

LAX

I was on the lacrosse team at my high school for 3 years. I played defense and had the best time on the field. I thoroughly enjoy expressing my competitive energy through sports and experiencing being a part of a team. I was voted co-captain my senior year and although we did not have the most wins, we had the best spirit which has stuck with me since.

lacrosse brooklyn new york midwood glax sports
prospect park dog brooklyn new york sports
midwood glax brooklyn tech lacrosse season sports
Back to Top